I'm as happy as a clam today! Tamera at Double Delight nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award!
Tamera visited me yesterday to check out my MET MONDAY-Window Seat post and honored me as one of her nominees! Thank you Tamera.
Please visit Tamera at Double Delight and check out the other nominees while you're there.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
7 things you may not know about me:
1. I have never gotten a speeding ticket but I take speed limit signs to mean this is the "slowest" speed you are allowed to go on this particular street.
2. I have a funny little happy dance that I do when I am really happy.
3. My husband is my best friend. (don't tell him I said that!)
4. I have a lamp and candle fetish, the more light the better in my opinion...and yes I am a little afraid of the dark, let's say I'm not a big fan.
5. I love scented soap especially bars from Italy. I'm certain that I have at least 10 bars of soap in my bathroom cabinet at all times.
6. Steak! My husband laughs that I will go to a Seafood, Italian, Mexican or even BBQ restaurant and order the steak!
7. I absolutely abhor wasting time...we only have so much of it. I want to fill every minute with as much as I possibly can!
My Kreativ Blogger Nominees are:
1.Around the House - I love her style and she has beautiful photographs to show it off!
2.Tatertots and Jello - Creativity abounds! This is the blog that inspired me to create my own blog, thanks Jen!
3.Cozy Little House - Such a cozy home. I was hooked by her tablescape last Thursday (Oct 22) 4.Cherry's Jubilee - I am awed by the creativeness going on over there! 5.Cookie Madness - Zucchini Walnut Bread with Agave... enough said. 6.Stone Gable - Domestic adventures from front porch to biscotti. 7.Daisy Cottage - The dollhouse is prettier than my real house!
Little beknown to us, this window seat project would cause an entire kitchen re-do! We started the window seat last fall and ended the kitchen just a few days ago. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it!
The bay window was crying out for something extra.
See, I actually do some of the work.
We're on a roll now!
Alright! We're on to the decorative touches.
The extra storage space has really come in handy! Those of you who know me won't be surprised to hear that.
Finished! Except for the cushion. I'm hoping to have one custom-made one day when I hit the lottery.
Happy Wednesday all! The spookification continues.
Front entry hall
What are you doing?
I give up
Witch's boot-Front door hanger - I made this out of a paper tube and lots o' paper mache!
Oh, and for those of you that read Triangle East Magazine,
it is hitting the racks this week. (that's my job!) Be sure to check out the "Delicious Dishes" article that was photographed in my dining room. Here's a link to the magazine website: Triangle East Magazine
Hopefully the online issue will be posted soon.
Okay Ya'll, I'm on to thoughts about Tablescape Thursday!
Hey Ya'll, I finally decorated the front porch and yard for Halloween/Fall. Nothing too exciting, I just don't have as much time to devote to these things as I normally would. After all is said and done though, I think it turned out nice enough!