Thursday, October 8, 2009

Autumn is in the air!

I love fall! Fall is exciting.
It's apples and cider.
It's an airborne spider.
It's pumpkins in bins.
It's burrs on dogs chins.
It's wind blowing leaves.
It's chilly red knees.
It's nuts on the ground.
It's a crisp dry sound.
It's green leaves turning
And the smell of them burning.
It's clouds in the sky.
It's fall...that's why.


Here are some of the Halloween items I've been working on.
They will be at Honeybeez and Co in Garner until Oct 31st if you want to stop in and have a look see.

I've started a little fall decorating in the house. I love ravens, I don't know why...probably because my husband always makes funny voices for them as "tough guy-bandit types" with cigarettes in their mouths. It makes me laugh everytime!

I made the Boo tray, another very simple dollar store project.



Happy Homemaking! Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment