Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spooky

Happy Wednesday all!
The spookification continues.



Front entry hall


sideboard indecision



Skelly!



more indecision



What are you doing?



I give up



Armoire redux



Witch's boot-Front door hanger - I made this out of a paper tube and lots o' paper mache!


Oh, and for those of you that read Triangle East Magazine,
it is hitting the racks this week. (that's my job!) Be sure to check out the "Delicious Dishes" article that was photographed in my dining room. Here's a link to the magazine website: Triangle East Magazine 
Hopefully the online issue will be posted soon.

Okay Ya'll, I'm on to thoughts about Tablescape Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!! I hate that scary pumpkin head man! haha He's so creepy! Looks good though. I'll see ya this weekend! Love you mom! :)

    ReplyDelete