Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What? A nomination, me? There must be a mistake!



I'm as happy as a clam today! Tamera at Double Delight nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award!
Tamera visited me yesterday to check out my MET MONDAY-Window Seat post and honored me as one of her nominees! Thank you Tamera.
Please visit Tamera at Double Delight and check out the other nominees while you're there.

The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.

7 things you may not know about me:
1. I have never gotten a speeding ticket but I take speed limit signs to mean this is the "slowest" speed you are allowed to go on this particular street.
2. I have a funny little happy dance that I do when I am really happy.
3. My husband is my best friend. (don't tell him I said that!)
4. I have a lamp and candle fetish, the more light the better in my opinion...and yes I am a little afraid of the dark, let's say I'm not a big fan.
5. I love scented soap especially bars from Italy. I'm certain that I have at least 10 bars of soap in my bathroom cabinet at all times.
6. Steak! My husband laughs that I will go to a Seafood, Italian, Mexican or even BBQ restaurant and order the steak!
7. I absolutely abhor wasting time...we only have so much of it. I want to fill every minute with as much as I possibly can!

My Kreativ Blogger Nominees are:
1. Around the House - I love her style and she has beautiful photographs to show it off!
2. Tatertots and Jello - Creativity abounds! This is the blog that inspired me to create my own blog, thanks Jen!
3. Cozy Little House - Such a cozy home. I was hooked by her tablescape last Thursday (Oct 22)
4. Cherry's Jubilee - I am awed by the creativeness going on over there!
5. Cookie Madness - Zucchini Walnut Bread with Agave... enough said.
6. Stone Gable - Domestic adventures from front porch to biscotti.
7. Daisy Cottage - The dollhouse is prettier than my real house!

Thank you for nominating me Tamera!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dena,
    Hey! Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. How kind and what fun!!!!!
    Being new to bloggland I'm not quite sure what this nomination is. Saying that, I am just so pleased that you thought enough of me to pass this nomination along! And... congrats right back at you!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! I love reading the lists of fun facts about people.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete