Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rave Reviews for Tracy's Trinkets!

OMG! Talk about creativity!


I'm giving my new friend Tracy at
Rave Reviews today
for her totally,
think-outside-the-box
creative, display of rolling pins!
But first let's talk about the wall
treatment. Is that not the best
faux treatment ever?
I'm hoping Tracy will guest host on my blog
one day and share the tutorial with us!

Tracy's rolling pin display began with
a simple plate hanger.
I think I have the
same hanger hiding somewhere in
the garage....but did I think
all this creative thought about it?
No way!
You simply must visit and get
all of the details leading to the final result.
Tracy is just adorable and her
family is oh so cute too!

Tracy, thank you sooo much
for the inspiration of seeing everyday
things in a new way!


If you get Rave Reviews at       
Sweet Pickles and Chocolate
shout it out!
Take the button code from
the top, right corner 
and display it on your blog.
There is also a link above to keep
all Rave Review posts
permanently on review!

3 comments:

  1. Dena, I love your dining area. It sure makes me wish I had painted my built-in china cabinet black. Really a very nice look that shows off your dishes.
    Have a good evening!
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful blogger friend! Tracy's rolling pin display is very fun and creative. The nicest part is that it is beautiful on her wall. Thank you for bringing this wonderful blog to us!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Dena! Love the way she's displayed them. :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete