Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Onward - To Christmas


Remember this photo from a few weeks ago?



The premise was to turn this pile o' Christmas into viable items.




Well, I came up with dessert/display stands as one possibility.




But stay tuned there are more ideas in the works.


I hope you'll all want one and check out my Etsy store below.



Here are more of my new Etsy items.
I will take special orders for names, initials, schools and colors. Just ask and you shall receive. It's something to keep in mind for Christmas.















BTW I sold another snowman on Saturday!
Only 4 left!
I'm off to sit under a thinking cap.
Happy Crafting Ya'll!
Dena


8 comments:

  1. OH my gosh I am LOVING those cake plate dessert stands!! How cool are those!! I love your creativity! I am so glad to have found your blog through DIY Days.

    Come on by and enter my giveaway and see some of our creative ideas too.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I LOVE the plate stands...what a great idea :). Think you can do a 49ers plate for us? Matteson would LOVE it! Let me know ... I'll send you $$!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plate stands--working on some myself. come by for a visit. I signed up to follow you.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plate stands! So Festive and fun looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness...you're creative. Lots of great ideas. Thanks for sharing. Head on over and click my "Follow" button if you like what you see. This way we can inspire one another to get our creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dessert stands are so stinkin' cute. How creative are you? I love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete