Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I did it!

I am so proud of myself!
I changed my blog to 3 columns,
added a new header and
crafted a signature 
without messing the whole thing up!
SO SWEET when a plan comes together!

For the 3 columns, I have to admit I was nervous about changing the code on the template but I had very good instructions from The Cutest Blog on the Block! 

On the new banner, I used a free trial of Picnik.
You just choose collage, upload your photos and then add your special touches!

And yesterday I got a nifty new signature with instructions from Becca at Blue Cricket Design!

If there is anyone in blogland as far behind the times
as I am, 
here are the links to all:






7 comments:

  1. Its all darling, love the header! you did a great job.. bravo, way to go! Thanks for the links too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Dena! I'm always surprised when I do something computer related that works out without causing any kind of devastation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you! I love the new look. Thanks for the links. Will have to try them out. Have a very Happy New Year!!!! Blessings, Dena Rae (aka) Deanie Raes Space

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks wonderful. It is so satisfying to figure all that stuff out, isn't it?

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Dena. It looks terrific.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete