Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Outdoor Christmas!

A little more Christmas to share today. I manged to snap a few shots on my lunch break yesterday.
Tomorrow night is my Open House Party! I just can't wait! I'm hosting my first "adult" party...a Christmas Party at that!
I will be busy, busy, busy after work tonight with the final preparations and 60 or so luminaries. I so wish all of you could come! Can you tell I'm like a kid in a candy store about the whole thing?!
Or as my husband declares, nutty as a fruitcake!


















 BTW I really don't like the pale gray on the exterior. I'm planning to paint the siding a very dark charcoal gray, hopefully this spring. I think it will look much better with the brick and roof line and make the white trim really pop!
Have a great Thursday!
Dena


10 comments:

  1. your home is beautiful, love your front windows... and the double wreaths on your door, super cute, like frosty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your guest are going to have a great time....I love it when someone goes all out for their guest....have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so warm and inviting! And I'm so JEALOUS of the tall trees! We are in a new development with wimpy little trees! Good luck with your par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is lovely. I like how you keep saying your first "adult" party. Your excitement is contagious!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks great. I really like your home. I think the dark grey would look nice,too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nutty or not, your home is lovely and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outdoor decor is adorable and classy. And your home is GORGEOUS! I'd love to have a house the style as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, the Christmas tree in the dome in your bathroom- TO DIE FOR CUTE! I also love your village and exterior illumination!

    So pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete